NutriMill Harvest Grain Mill
The NutriMill Harvest grain mill has a beautiful and durable bamboo housing and corundum ceramic milling heads. It combines superior engineering, craftsmanship and a classic timeless design to provide you and your family with fresh, nutritious whole grain flours. The NutriMill Harvest is robust and reliable. The milling heads are self-sharpening and easily accessible for cleaning.
For whole wheat fine pastry flour to cracked grains for cereal. The near diamond hard corundum/ceramic milling stones grind to any texture you choose by simply rotating the EASY-Adjust texture contol knob to suit your needs.
Leave the NutriMill Harvest on your counter for easy, everyday, use. The NutriMill Harvest mill grinds all non-oily grains and legumes. For a list of what you can mill please see this document.
- 450 Watt heavy duty motor
- Easy-adjust texture control knob (very fine to course)
- Corundum Grainmaster Millstones
- Non-slip rubber bottom feet
- Attractive and sustainable housing with your choice of trim color
- All inclusive 5 year warranty
Minimal cleanup: Milling creates very little if any noticeable dust. Simpy wipe with a soft cloth when necessary. Access to the milling stones takes about ten seconds. No tools required. A sealed lid keeps everything clean between uses.
Built to last: Made by NutriMill in the USA, the same folks that make the very popular and quality Nutrimill Classic grain mill. The Harvest mill uses only the highest quality components designed to give you many years of reliable service. It comes with a 5 year warranty covering all parts of the mill.
Here is the owner’s manual for the NutriMill Harvest mill. The 2 most important things to remember are:
- Don’t grind popcorn. Use field/dent corn, or dried sweet corn instead.
- Turn on the mill and select the texture first, BEFORE pouring in the grain.
Tip: Add just a spoonful at first, confirm the texture, then mill the rest.