Pie Crust Shield – Non-stick
Works with pies of either 9″ or 10″ diameters. Keeps the edges of the crust from burning before the middle gets done. Used for baking pie crust and quiche shells ONLY. Place aluminum foil over pie crust and add ceramic pie weights. Then, place pie crust shield on pie plate and bake according to recipe. When baked, remove pie crust shield, foil and pie weights. Allow to cool, and proceed with recipe.
- Works on homemade and store-bought frozen pies.
- A ring of heavy-duty, non-stick coated metal that sits on top of pie.
- Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughtly or place on top rack of dishwasher.
- Remove pie crust shield approximately 10 minutes before end of baking time to allow the crust edges to brown slightly. Use care when removing. The shield will be HOT!
- Unconditionally guaranteed
- Color: Black