WonderMill Electric Grain Mill
WonderMill’s freshly milled grains are far more nourishing and flavorful than flours which are weeks or even days old.
Whole grains begin to oxidize and spoil as soon as they’re milled, causing a loss in nutritional value and flavor. At a minimum, it’s important to check the shelf date on store bought whole grains and refrigerate or freeze what you keep on hand.
Ideally, purchase whole grains in bulk and mill at home as needed. Whole grains keep indefinitely and hold their nutritional value. Milling your own grains with a WonderMill takes less than a minute and cleanup about the same.
- Adjusts from course to pastry fine flour with a turn of the dial.
- Separator lid requires minimal cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
- Large capacity 12 cup flour canister is perfect for storage.
- Mills all hard and soft grains and legumes.
- Advanced design with Microburst technology makes milling heads more powerful.
- Self cleaning milling heads.