WonderMill Junior Deluxe – A great hand grain mill just got better… much better.
Here are the Improvements to The World’s Best Handmill:
- Turn your WonderMill hand mill into a power mill with the new (optional) drill bit attachment. (Photo on right)
- The Auger has been completely redesigned to increase the output of flour per minute to 65% over the closest competitor, The Country Living Grain Mill. With this new auger the Wonder Junior Deluxe will produce over 1 1/4 cups of bread flour in 1 minute (80 turns). The Country Living will produce 3/4 cups of bread flour in 1 minute (80 turns).
- The improved Auger makes the Wonder Junior Handmill the only Handmill on the market that can truly claim it can produce nut butter. Visit this site to watch brief vidoes showing how the WonderMill Jr. Deluxe handles many grains, seeds and nuts.
- The Wonder Junior Deluxe model now includes The Flour Guide in the box. The flour guide guides the milled flour into the bowl below, keeping it from spinning off to the sides.
- The Wonder Junior Deluxe model now includes a cleaning brush in the box.
For years the problem with hand grain mills has been that you got what you paid for. You either paid over $350 for a high quality hand grain mill that would perform and hold up. Or you spent $60 for a mill with plastic parts that performed poorly and got stuffed on the shelf “in case of an emergency”.
The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill solves this problem. Now there is a hand grain mill that features high quality and performance at a moderate price! Here are the features that make it a great hand grain mill: For added peace of mind, a Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with every Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill from the company which has been making quality electric mills for over ten years.
- The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill has all metal parts. It has no plastic parts. And it is beautifully cast with a thick powder-coat finish.
- Large Lifetime Bearings: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill has large, thick, lifetime-lubricated bearings for a lifetime of heavy milling.
- Large Easy Fill Hopper: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill has the largest hopper of its kind (over 1 quart). And with its unique octagon shape it is easy to fill without spilling.
- Uni-body Construction: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill is designed with an extremely strong, thick, one-piece body. This means that there are no hoppers to attach that can come off during milling. And you can rest assured being confident that the body won’t break like many of the less expensive hand grain mills out there.
- Patented Dual Clamp: The wide, super-heavy-duty Dual Post Clamp guarantees that the mill will not move around or come loose during the milling process. The clamp will hold securely to surfaces up to 2 inches thick.
- Simple Texture Adjustment: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill will adjust quickly and easily from super-fine pastry flour to coarse cracked cereals, and anywhere in between.
- Easy Turn Handle: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill employs a ten-inch long ergonomic handle with a large grip for easy and comfortable turning. It is so easy to turn that a child can do it.
- Dual Feed Auger: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill has a one-of-a-kind dual feed auger. Many mills use a spring to feed the grain into the stones and burrs. And many use a spiral auger to feed the grain. But the Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill uses both systems. First the grain is pre-fed by a heavy auger spring that keeps the grain flowing evenly into the heavy spiral auger. This then forces the grain into the stones and burrs for grinding perfection.
- Heavy Stones: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill has large, strong stones for milling all dry grains, beans, and legumes. The large stones are 1/3 thicker than the competition’s. So they will last and last.
- Stainless Steel Burr Heads: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill has large stainless steel burrs for milling nuts into nut butters (such as peanut butter), wet and oily grains (such as flax), herbs, spices, and makes amazing coffee. Most hand grain mills on the market can’t do this, not even the $350 hand mills.
- Easy Cleanup: The Wonder Junior Hand Grain Mill is easy to clean up! Simply remove the adjustment knob and then, because of the beautiful powder coat finish, you can quickly clean everything except the stones in your kitchen sink.
Warranty: Your Wonder “Junior” is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for six full years from the date of purchase except for the stone burrs which are warranted for one year, and the stainless steel burrs which are warranted for a full lifetime.